The long run of the Danube River from the Black Forest to the Black Sea.
It is with pride and pleasure that we invite the trade and media to join us at our special upcoming tasting events. We will be introducing the latest arrivals from Hungary and Croatia. Our hosts, A Cote, Da Flora and Mignon, will be serving appetizers inspired from their travels along the road from Budapest to Venice. This is our best selection from Hungary ever and the U.S. Premiere of most of the wines:
* First organic vintage of the popular Pfneiszl Kekfrankos.
* First U.S. showing of the fiery Kadarka from up-and-coming estate Eszterbauer.
* Vylyan’s Pinot Noir, considered the best Hungarian PN to date (Caroline Gilby MW).
* New vintages from red wine super star Attila Gere: Portugieser, KOPAR, SOLUS.
* Sweet and dry premium Tokaji wines from top estate Patricius.
* First arrival of beautiful Tokaji wines by artisanal wine maker Judit Bott as featured in the recent NY Times article on Tokaj–Hidden in Hungary,Treasures on the Vine.
From Croatia we will introduce our first red Teran, delve deep into the story of Malvasia and share super premium wines from one of the most ambitious new projects in Croatia:
* Naturally made Malvasia and Teran from the young Istrian estate Piquentum.
* Two Malvasias made in different styles by leading wine maker Matosevic.
* A rare wine made from almost extinct grape Malvasia Dubrovnik by Karaman.
* The new ABC of wines from well known Bibich winery in Dalmatia: B5, B6, G6.
* And if the shipping stars align: the Premiere of a Dingac and Nevina from cult wine producer Saints Hills.
We know you are very busy, but these wines should be on your lists and shelves for this Holiday Season. We are hosting three events you can choose from:
* Tuesday Nov. 30 | A Cote | 5478 College Avenue, Oakland | 1 – 4pm
* Tuesday Nov. 30 | Mignon | 128 E Sixth Street | Los Angeles | 1 – 4pm
* Wednesday Dec. 1st | Da Flora | 701 Columbus Ave | San Francisco | 1 – 4pm
Please R.S.V.P. (650) 941-4699 or email@example.com – trade and media only
Contact us if you are unable to join us. We will be happy to schedule a tasting appointment with you.
Cheers and see you soon,
All of us at Blue Danube Wine Company