Sacramento Croatian Extravaganza
3730 Auburn Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95821
Sat. & Sun. June 11-12, 2016 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
This year we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Croatian American Cultural Center of Sacramento and therefore will make this Extravaganza a very special event for everyone who attends.
We are bringing TWO VERY POPULAR entertainers from Croatia: DALMATINO BAND and ZLATKO PEJAKOVIC!
*** SPREAD THE WORD. SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ***
This is going to be a party you don't want to miss!
********** PROGRAM **********
SATURDAY, June 11, 2016
* Admission $10 (Children under 12 free)
*Gates open at noon
* 12:00 - 7:00 p.m. Kids’ games, Pastry sale, Wine tasting
* Food service 1:00 - 9:00 p.m.
* 1:00 p.m. UEFA EURO 2016 soccer games, registration begins for Bocce Tournament and Zeljko Jergan Kolo clinic
* 4:00 p.m. Opening Ceremonies, Parade of National Costumes, Guest Speakers, Kolo Performances, Kolo Clinic by Zeljko Jergan
* 6:00 p.m. Dalmatino Band and Zlatko Pejaković Concert
* 11:00 P.M. Dj Mario inside the hall
* 1:00 a.m. Closing
SUNDAY, June 12, 2016
* FAMILY DAY - Free Admission. Come and enjoy a relaxing picnic day
* 11:00 A.M. Croatian mass in celebration of St. Anthony's (Hrvatsko Antunovo)
* Gates open to the general public at noon
* 12:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. Food service, pastry sale, kids' games, wine tasting, UEFA EURP 2016 soccer games, local band music performance
* 6:00 P.M. Closing